Welcome to Episode 048 of the “Awakening with Nathanael Wolf” podcast and radio broadcast.
In this episode, Nathanael continues a series entitled, “A Deeper Life in Prayer”.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What is meant by practicing the presence of God.
- That the most holy and necessary practice in your spiritual life is the practice of the presence of God.
- Prayer is nothing more than an awareness of the presence of God.
Notable episode quotes:
- “I have quitted all forms of devotion and set prayers but those to which my state obliges me. And I make it my business only to persevere in His holy presence wherein I keep myself by a simple attention, and a general fond regard to God; or, to speak better, an habitual, silent, and secret conversation of the soul with God, which often causes me joys and raptures inwardly, and sometimes also outwardly, so great that I am forced to use means to moderate them and prevent their appearance to others.” – Brother Lawrence
- “The Practice of the Presence of God” by Brother Lawrence
Download the Sent Ones Unlimited app:
The Sent Ones Unlimited app is the best way to listen to the podcast. Please download the Sent Ones Unlimited app at the Apple App Store or on Google Play (search using the words Sent Ones Unlimited) for the latest episodes as well as our blog posts, ministry schedule, and much more–all right on your smartphone. Plus, our app has a Bible with fourteen English translations (including the Amplified Bible and The Message) and an audio Bible in the English Standard Version.
Another advantage of listening on the Sent Ones Unlimited app is that you don’t have to load iTunes on your computer, subscribe, and then manually sync to your phone. The app does all the work for you and downloads each new episode.
We post each weekly broadcast to the website and the app on Monday mornings. If you have the app, you will automatically get every episode for free.
You may also get every episode for free by subscribing to the podcast. You can subscribe to this podcast at:
If you are not going to listen using the Sent Ones Unlimited app, iTunes, or Google Play then we would suggest that you could use a podcast application on your iPhone or Android phone such as Instacast. Another popular application for listening to podcasts is Downcast.
Applications like these make it easy to discover, subscribe, and listen to podcasts. You simply copy and paste the link to the RSS feed (also shown above) into the search bar of the app and it will find our podcast. They also automatically update your podcasts every time a new episode is released.
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. If you are listening on another platform that allows ratings and reviews please do the same. That would help tremendously in getting the word out by raising the visibility of the show.
Until next time, may you have more kingdom reality, the joy-life of fellowshipping in the family of God, and “MAS FUEGO!” (MORE FIRE!”)
Yours in Christ,
Nathanael & Michelle Wolf
PS – We trust that you enjoyed this podcast. God uses people just like you to support the ministry of Sent Ones Unlimited. We ask you to give a tax-deductible gift or become a monthly partner today. Blessings!